- Create a more accessible training program to ensure that the network of MDMA-Assisted Therapy Practitioners is vast and able to support diverse communities suffering from a spectrum of trauma.
- Increase the number of MAPS-Certified MDMA-Assisted Therapy Practitioners who identify as Black, Indigenous, and people of color.
- Train and learn from more therapy practitioners who live and work in historically marginalized communities.
- Foster connection and validate unique experiences of trauma in marginalized communities.
The MAPS Health Equity Scholarship will be granting funds to qualified practitioners under 4 main criteria
- Black, Indigenous, and all practitioners of color
- Trans and non-binary practitioners
- LGBTQIA+ practitioners
- Practitioners from refugee communities
Applicants who demonstrate financial need will be given priority in the scholarship selection process.