Now accepting applications!
The Application takes about 30 minutes to complete.
- Create account on Formsite to submit their application. You will be able to save their responses and return to complete the application at your convenience.
- Fill out the application. Be prepared to include CV and copies of any licenses or proof of credentials and experience.
- Receive a copy of your application and a confirmation email once the application is successfully submitted.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until all available training spots are filled. Applications will remain on file for consideration as future training cohorts open enrollment; previous applicants do not need to reapply. Applicants who are accepted by the Admissions Committee will receive an acceptance letter and an opportunity to register for an open cohort or choose to remain on the waitlist for future cohorts.
2022 Tuition: $5,000 USD
The tuition fee covers the cost of the 100-hour MDMA Therapy Training Program course, not including the experiential elective or consultation. Blended programs involve additional fees for lodging, meals, and meeting space.
Payment due upon registration and can be paid by credit card.
Qualified candidates for the MDMA Therapy Training Program must meet one of the following eligibility criteria:
- Hold an active license or registration to practice psychotherapy in good standing in their jurisdiction
- OR… Currently participating in a post-doctorate, post-graduate internship, or residency program in the field of mental health
- OR… Able to demonstrate a minimum of 1,000 hours of experience providing behavioral health services
These qualifications outline the minimum requirements for the program. The Admissions Committee will take into consideration number of years of experience, education, and qualifications.
The MDMA Therapy Training Program acknowledges a diverse range of professional, spiritual, and traditional backgrounds. Mental health professionals, medical professionals, counselors, psychiatric aides, clergy members, chaplains, traditional medicine practitioners, hospice workers, somatic practitioners, and other professionals and certified practitioners providing therapeutic services are welcome to apply.
MDMA-assisted therapy is delivered in a co-therapy model, meaning two practitioners work together in delivering the treatment, each in their respective scope of competence and practice. Candidates are encouraged, but not required, to apply with one or more colleagues and note this on their application.
The MDMA Therapy Training Program supports trainees in acquiring the competence necessary to conduct MDMA-assisted therapy. The MDMA Therapy Training Program enrolls compassionate and experienced practitioners who are committed to health and well-being, their own and that of their clients and community. The program is currently accepting applications for qualified practitioners interested in learning the modality of MDMA-assisted therapy. Please click the Apply button to start an application.