MAPS Public Benefit Corporation (MAPS PBC) catalyzes healing and well-being through psychedelic drug development, therapist training programs, and sales of prescription psychedelics prioritizing public benefit above profit. Founded in 2014, MAPS PBC is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS) a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. More information about the organization is available at mapspublicbenefit.com.
MAPS PBC is committed to the evolution of psychedelic healing modalities. We are building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We value transparency, autonomy, experimentation, and kind, direct feedback. We welcome applicants who thrive in the midst of a growing organization that values science and healing.
MAPS PBC advances equity and inclusion in the workplace by providing equal employment opportunity to support a work environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, arrest or conviction record, and any other basis prohibited by law. The organization also provides reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities. This equal employment opportunity policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, selection, advancement, training, problem resolution, and separation from employment. Through this policy, MAPS PBC strives to establish and maintain an equitable and accessible work environment that is supportive and free from discrimination.
Call for Candidates
Reporting to the Director of Training and Supervision, the Adherence and Supervision Coordinator supports programs and staff who monitor the delivery of MDMA-assisted psychotherapy for PTSD in MAPS protocols.
This position requires competence in program coordination, project management, remote work environments, communication, meeting facilitation, team building, scheduling, contracts, creation and management of spreadsheets. Due to the sensitive and protected nature of psychotherapy clinical trials and clinical supervision, this position requires an individual who respects and is able to uphold confidentiality. Training in HIPAA and Good Clinical Practice will be provided on the job. Preferably the person filling this position will have worked in clinical research and/or mental health settings. The ideal candidate is engaged in therapeutic and self-care practices, is familiar with the process of clinical supervision and the conduct of psychotherapy.
Suitable candidates are able to work well in a fast-paced environment and excel at organizing and managing lots of information virtually. Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply online at: tinyurl.com/applyMPBC
This is a remote position from a suitable home office with a private and quiet area to work. Secure internet and reliable phone reception are required. This position requires frequent phone and internet meetings. Certain home office expenses may be reimbursed. A work computer will be provided. The MAPS PBC headquarters office is located in Santa Cruz, CA. Occasional travel nationally and internationally may be required.
Full time position, 40 hours per week. Applicants must be available 40 hours a week, during normal business hours. Exact schedule may be arranged upon hire. Occasional evening and weekend hours may be required.
- 2+ years of experience in program coordination and project management
- Experience with training and education programs, scheduling, confidential and sensitive content handling
- Familiarity with mental health field, clinical research, and the process of psychotherapy
- Awareness of MDMA-assisted psychotherapy and psychedelic research
- Ability and willingness to work in a remote environment, on a computer during normal office hour
- Comfortable navigating Mac and PC operating systems
- Comfortable using internet applications
- Experience using Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to ask clear, goal-oriented questions
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated to complete tasks within agreed-upon deadline, ability to communicate clearly about deadlines and expectations
- Able to manage time well and ask for support when needed
- Quick learner, excited about learning to use systems in new contexts
- Able to support the following tools in multiple, pre-specified contexts. Prior experience a plus, some training will be provided: Smartsheet, Zoom, Asana, AWS, Moodle, Medrio, Google Forms, CRM database, spreadsheets
- Communicate and collaborate with key players, internal and external staff.
- Check in regularly with Manger and complete assignments by agreed deadline.
- Document process and provide regular updates.
- Proactively seek methods of improvement, of individual work and project outcomes.
- Proactively work to streamline work flows, build efficiency, security and user interface of various platforms.
Salary range disclosed upon request. Includes full benefits package.